LNG Refits at HRDD
We are delighted to announce that Huarun Dadong Dockyard (HRDD) / Shanghai has successfully completed the docking of 2 x membrane type LNG’s – the “Ribera Del Duero Knutsen” and “Sevilla Knutsen” in July.
Works carried out by HRDD and associated specialist technicians on Ribera Del Duero Knutsen included:
- Cargo tank open up for inspection by GTT engineers
- Cargo pump 4 sets, overhauling
- Stripping pump 4 sets overhauling
- Fuel gas pump 2 sets overhauling
- Cryogenic safety valve / pipe line valve overhauling / testing
- LT/ HT Compressor motor maintenance
- M/E reduction gear inspection
- Cargo line pressure testing
- Bow thruster overhauling
- Hull silicon paint application.
- Gas dome modification.
- BWTS installation
On the back of these successful refits at HRDD, Knutsen has booked a third LNG for docking in September 2021. In addition, a LNG from SCF is currently at HRDD for repairs and docking.
Please let us know if you need further information on these LNG refit projects at HRDD – a great success story in these challenging times.